At Asurion, we are always working on the next best product construct that will meet the ever-changing needs of our customer base. We take pride in our commitment to ensure our customers have a perfect experience with all that we deliver. And we seek to surprise and delight them with creative solutions.
This role supports the Product & Marketing Director and GEO Sales and Account Management teams in creating new products for our customers, as well as supporting new business development and launch activities for Asurion in the SouthEast Asia region, and to ultimately maximize subscriber growth, program engagement and minimize churn.
As Manager– Product & Marketing, SE Asia here’s what you can expect to do:
- Design mobile device swap / replacement and tech support products and other value-added services and programmes for our telco partners in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Develop Product Requirements Documents and ensure the documentation provides full vision and scope of intended product. The work will involve coordinating with multiple work streams.
- Synthesize knowledge on consumer behaviours / market trends / business levers within SEA to identify need for product enhancement and evolution; maintaining competitive edge in the market.
- Develop creative pitch decks for new business opportunities and present proposals to clients with the Account Management teams.
- Interact with telco partners for feedback to understand client pain-points and demands to steer ongoing product adaptations for the development of strategic product plans.
- Manage the marketing and branding of Asurion programs that are white labelled and sold through client channels.
- Support and work with internal and external stakeholders on all marketing and product related activities for example, reviewing product terms & conditions, marketing collaterals, customer journeys etc.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree with business related major (e.g. marketing, business administration, economics)
- Minimum 7 years working experience in the telco or wireless carrier industry, in a product management or product marketing capacity.
- Keen interest in mobile devices and consumer tech.
- Curious mindset with strong desire to keep learning
- Good business acumen, analytical and creative.
- Ability to work independently and excel in a dynamic work environment.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communicator and presenter who can interact well at all levels.
- Strong written and spoken English skills, with demonstrated ability to produce visually impactful presentations.
- Must be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Language skills in Bahasa, Thai and Mandarin would be an advantage.
How we can take care of you:
- Join a non-hierarchical, fast paced and inclusive team – we foster a work culture where employees are valued, regardless of their background, level or position.
- Be a part of something bigger – we are constantly evolving within a startup framework, cultivated and supported by the backing of a large global organization.
- Have the potential to earn beyond your base salary
- Enjoy generous health and medical benefits
- Boost your career through our culture of learning. Take advantage of tailored opportunities for personal growth as you build your personal development plan with your People Leader using our IDEA framework.
- Get recognised and rewarded by your peers through our ACE recognition platform – you can earn points for awesome work to trade in for rewards across major retailers
- Connect with the local team through team building, town halls and group training
- Give back to the community through the partnership with our local charity partners
Get to know us:
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation. With 55 offices worldwide and working with 120 respected companies you’ve heard of whose products you love. Asurion’s 19,000 employees and counting deliver a seamless, award-winning customer experience to our 300 million customers, anticipating their needs and providing tailored services reachable within one touch. We are regularly recognized for our excellence in service, customer support and as a best place to work.