What the role is
As Manager / Senior Manager of the Air Navigation Services Safety and Security Branch (ANS SSB), you will support Head (ANS SSB) in ensuring the effective administration of the Safety Management System and Security Programme in the Air Navigation Services Group (ANSG).
What you will be working on
Other responsibilities also include:
• provide periodic reports and analysis on ANSG safety and security performance through analysing internal and external benchmarking datasets;
• draw predictive insights from analysis to facilitate policy and programme developments and enhancements or business process optimisation;
• ensure and conduct the appropriate assurance activities such as audits, surveys, evaluations or equivalent by internal and external bodies as needed;
• conduct data mining on complex data sources and collaborate with internal stakeholders and vendors to consolidate, clean and extract relevant data from various ANS systems through automation where applicable;
• work on collaborative safety and security performance enhancement studies with internal stakeholders and external agencies;
• perform any other duties as directed by Head (ANS SSB) with regard to safety or security related matters.
What we are looking for
• Trained/experience in aviation safety, security or related disciplines, with proven track record in processing qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights around trends
• Experience in one of the data analysis and visualisation tools/software (such as R, SQL, MATLAB, Python, Tableau)
• Good people-oriented skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Note: Your appointment designation will commensurate with your relevant work experience. Successful candidates will be offered a 3-year contract in the first instance, and may be considered for placement on a permanent tenure or subsequent contract renewal.