• Perform control design assessment and design appropriate internal audit procedures and prepare internal audit reports with minimal supervision.
• Perform analytical procedures and identify value adding recommendations.
• Communicate and interact with all levels of stakeholders independently to ensure audits are carried out efficiently and effectively and present and agree recommendations with management.
• Audit areas cover all aspects of technology governance (Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Applications, General IT Controls, etc) of CIMB Bank, Singapore Branch businesses which include retail and consumer banking, private banking, commercial banking, corporate banking, treasury and investment banking.
• Recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accountancy, Finance or related discipline, and/or professional qualifications such as CA, ACCA, CIA, etc. CISA is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in technology internal/external audit or information technology governance, preferably in a financial institution, and well-versed with technology risk management, information security compliance and internal controls.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and provide guidance/assistance to other team members where necessary.
• Understanding of IIA internal auditing standards, COBIT and COSO framework and risk assessment practices.
• Exhibit persuasive skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive changes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
• Experienced in data analytics.