- Woodlands working location
- 8.30am-8.30pm, 3-4-4-3. Day shift.
- US MNC
- Provide L2 support in incident, request, change and problem management related to database operations.
- Provide L2 support covering 24/7 and participate in Major incidents.
- Ensure SLA for incidents and service requests are met with high quality of work.
- Ensure KPIs, such as breach case target, MTTR and escalation target is met.
- Install and upgrade database systems, apply patches and implement changes when required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors ensuring high availability of database systems.
- Manage databases access, backups and ensure compliance to database and security standards.
- Monitor database performance proactively and perform analysis of cases to prevent recurring issues.
- Review and enhance database monitoring when required.
- Develop processes and operation procedures related to database operations.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards related database operations.
- Perform capacity planning and participate in Disaster Recovery drill.
- Adhere to the shift timings for the assigned shift
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Database administrative skills in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience in database High Availability features, such as AlwaysOn and Oracle RAC.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond and act swiftly and confidently in emergency situations
- Customer-oriented, with focus on customer needs and service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Experience in Linux and Windows operation systems and scripting such as PowerShell will be advantageous.
- Able to work on shifts.