Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
- Manage and support Econ Healthcare’s end-to-end marketing strategy to increase awareness of our brand and services - covering campaigns and content development, design, digital marketing and marketing communications:
- Manage a multi-channel marketing approach - both paid and organic marketing campaigns (include but not limited to digital and performance marketing, website, content and thought-leadership materials)
- Content development - supports the organisation’s content and SEO strategy
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement plans for each product or service being offered
- Works closely with external agencies to manage marketing efforts, in line with performance indicators
- Executes marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, partners, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develop resources and materials to support operational teams
- Can perform simple website maintenance and content update on WordPress (optional)
- 3 to 4 years experience with performance marketing, community activities and digital tools
- Experience in healthcare and community care is a plus
- Has quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- An excellent communicator and writer; experience with media/public relations is a plus
- Equally comfortable being executing hands-on and leading internal and external teams
- Other attributes: deep empathy for our clients, resourceful, solutions-and-results-driven, quality-obsessed, energetic, self-starter, a can-do entrepreneurship attitude.