Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
- Responsible for the management and provision of support in the organisation’s IT infrastructure which consists of the application system, operating system, cloud computing, networking, security system upgrading and performance tune-up etc
- Project manage all stages of system implementation, improvement & integration projects, from project scope development to implementation.
- Plan and implement new IT initiatives in supporting the organisation digitalisation needs, includes managing in-house apps
- Ensure systems stay up-to-date with the latest security standards, as well as best practice security measures against cyber attacks
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly system backup and administration
- Perform regular maintenance of the on-premise and cloud Windows-based servers
- Manage the procurement of end-user computing devices and installation of software, includes hardware warranty & software licence management
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services
- Upkeep of hardware & software within budgets and according to the organisation’s standards
- Provide training and first level of troubleshooting support to users on the required IT functions
- Maintain and manage all IT contracts and renewals, includes vendor management
- Maintain all web sites, domains and hosting system.
- Prepare for audits and ensure all documentation and logs are kept up to date.
- Define and implement IT procedures, IT security and data protection policies where necessary.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Business Information System/IT-related with at least 3-5 years experience
- First level support experience and/or knowledge of technology operations within the organisation, e.g. cyber security system, database, cloud computing, network monitoring and maintenance
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft environment, e.g. Active Directory administration, Windows Servers, SQL Query, Office 365
- Good understanding on Powershell, Microsoft Power Apps (low-code development platform) and Azure Active Directory Connect
- Experience in business analytics and development within mobile/web applications preferred.
- Familiar with Sage and/or healthcare systems preferred
- Experience in project management within healthcare environment will be an advantage
- Fast learner and self-motivated to keep up-to-date with new technologies
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline