At NUHS Academic Information Office – Management Decision Support Office, we support the organisation in drawing meaningful insights and develop automated data products from healthcare data. You are to assist in the development of strategic cluster wide and institution specific projects. You will have the opportunity to develop a suite of skills in data visualization, data modelling cycle and deployment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the development of analytical solutions such as data visualization, data modeling, data preparation, evaluation and deployment
- Build dashboards and develop machine learning models to improve cluster-wide and institution specific healthcare milestones
- Derive meaningful insights and foresight from large datasets and communicate meaningful insights from results of data analysis
- Perform data quality audits, data preparation and transformation, feature engineering as precursor to data model development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Health Informatics or related technical fields. Entry level candidates may apply.
- Good interpersonal skills, a detail-oriented and flexible person who can work across different areas within the team as well as align cross functionally outside the team
- Ability to deliver clear, concise reports and presentations/dashboards and effectively articulate observations and recommendations
- Proficient in the use of data science programming languages (e.g. Python, R and SQL)
- Familiar with Classification, Regression and Clustering machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn)
- Exposure with Data Visualization & Management Tools (e.g. Tableau) and/or Commercial Statistical Software (e.g. SAS, SPSS, STATA) in building reports and dashboards
- Can-do attitude and ability to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity
- Thrive in problem solving, learning and applying new knowledge