You will report to Head, Group Internal Audit.
As part of a team who contributes to the ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the Group, you will conduct financial and operational audit of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification and assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures. You will interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to reduce the risks and prepare audit reports. You will also research into new audit techniques and help continue programs to enhance the effectiveness of internal controls in the Group.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- CA/ CPA/ CIA/ CFE/ Relevant certification in the discipline.
- Exposure to hospitality, residential, commercial, business parks, urban developments or retail business audits is preferred.
- 2 or more years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm (experienced candidates with relevant internal audit exposure may be offered higher positions).
- Candidates with experience in other disciplines (e.g. engineering, data, legal, etc.) with relevant finance/quality/audit background and with the right attitude are also welcome to apply.
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and familiarity with organizational best practices.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Mandarin to communicate with our China offices. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas extensively for work.