You will report to Head, Group Internal Audit.
As part of a team who contributes to the ongoing effectiveness of the Group, you will conduct financial operational and IT audit of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification and assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures. You will be asked to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks and prepare audit reports. You will also research into new audit techniques and contribute to continuing plans to enhance the effectiveness of internal controls in the Group.
- Degree in Information Systems/ Data Science/ Engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- CIA / CISA/ CISM relevant certification in the discipline will be an added advantage
- Exposure to hospitality, residential, commercial, business parks, urban developments or retail business audits is preferred
- At least 2 years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm (Candidates with more than 4 years of relevant internal audit experience may be considered for the Senior Executive role)
- Candidates with experience in other disciplines (e.g. engineering, data, legal) with relevant finance/quality/audit background and with the right attitude are welcomed to apply
- Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organization
- Innovative spirit, strong problem-solving aptitude and analytical skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and familiarity with organizational best practices
- Proficiency in Python, SQL and data analytics related coding experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin (to communicate with our China offices). Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage
- Willing to travel overseas for work