• Develop simulation and optimization models to support long range management decision making for health outcomes in line with the Organization’s Mission.
• Deploy AI and ML applications on existing analytics platform to optimize and evaluate internal processes.
• Maintain existing platform on private and commercial cloud to use identified and de-identified data for data exploration and real-time decision support via virtual machines.
• Develop and maintain data pipes from existing source systems into existing analytics platform.
• Analyse historical data to uncover trends and patterns as part of descriptive analytics.
• Interact with interdisciplinary teams to build data culture.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Data Mining or related fields with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in use of R and Python
• Proficient in the use of appropriate AI/ML pipelines
• Excellent organisation, coordination, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills