· Responsible for system administration and support including on-boarding new users, data management and customizing reports
· Liaise closely with system vendor and business users in system implementation and maintenance in accordance to project timelines and policies.
· Perform data quality audits, data preparation and transformation.
· Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements using RPA solutions.
· Conduct end-user training on catalogue system and provide on-going production support.
· Plan workflow initiation for new service requests and ensure requests are delivered on time through regular monitoring of status request.
· Degree holder, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in workflow/process planning and IT system support
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, power BI
· Knowledge or Experience with AI or automation tools (BluePrism, UiPath, etc)
· Cloud experience is advantageous
· Good analytical and organization skills
· Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skill