Position Summary / Project Description:
- The Project Manager/Business Analyst develops and designs system/data product solutions, tests the performance and usability of systems/data product and prepares user training documentation.
- Handles situations which may require broad research of client business processes and requirements, information technology requirements, procedures or problems according to business needs
- Acts as a liaison between system users and technical staff to address questions and issues.
- Possesses an analytical mind, and is able to see interconnections with system solutions and usability
- Adopts a systematic approach in handling ambiguous or complex issues, and actively discusses his perspectives to arrive at effective solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify business needs
- Document needs and objectives, current operational procedures, issues
- Develop detailed user requirement documents
- Prioritise requests from multiple sources
- Propose prioritisation of user requests
- Analyse systems
- Analyse systems/data products and processes to identify enhancement opportunities
- Guide documentation of specifications and interfaces between systems/data products
- Identify system/data products deficiencies and performance gaps
- Develop solutions
- Identify options for resolution of system gaps
- Align system design with the needs of the users
- Prepare solution design specifications
- Support the preparation of solution proposals
- Advocate technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Conduct change impact analysis
- Document system enhancements and detailed specifications
- Manage project implementation
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Prepare test data to satisfy user acceptance test scenarios
- Document post-test evidence of expected results or defects
- Implement a new system/data products
- Support Planning of project timelines and resources needed
- Apply project management tools and processes to ensure project is cost-effective
- Prepare project status reports for stakeholders
- Follow best practices and frameworks for project implementation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in user requirements management, functional/business analysis, business solutioning, stakeholders and vendor management.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Experience in a project lead or project management role for small to mid-scale projects is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
IHiS is a multiple award-winning Healthcare IT Leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administrations by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Being proudly recognised as a TAFEP Human Capital Partner (HCP), IHIS is committed to grow our businesses and stay competitive by having progressive employment practices, and developing our human capital.
IHiS played a key role in helping all major public healthcare institutions become amongst the first in Asia Pacific to achieve HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6 and 7, international benchmarks for advanced technology used in patient care. Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations.
It supports more than 40,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.