Do you take ownership, embrace challenges and love problem-solving?
Cartrack is one of the largest vehicle telematics company globally with over 1.5+ million active users and collecting 3 billion data points, on the low end, on a monthly basis. We continuously strive to push the envelope forward by innovating and creating optimal solutions for our clients, whilst incorporating a very much start up culture.
- Ensure all inbound queries raised by customers on company products are addressed by a dedicated customer service support center in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively monitor the health status of all products, identify exceptional cases, and initiate and prioritize the repair process when required.
- Manage all customer retention activities and proactively identify potential areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Monitor the daily fitment statistics and be responsible for technicians’ productivity.
- Analyze, identify, and report on industry trends, to review on the feasibility of new product development.
- Provide products and systems training to internal employees and customers when required.
- Review and approve all billing reports from various service providers.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with outstanding academic performance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in team management. Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
- Proven track record in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and a positive attitude
- Technically independent with good initiative
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an out-of-box approach in providing solutions