Based in Singapore, Lumens Group is a family of brands offering an ecosystem of services around cars. Our story began as a private hire car leasing company to address the needs of the new sharing economy led by Uber and Grab. Our core business has been leasing to ride hailing drivers and we grew our car fleet to one of the largest in Singapore in under 8 years. During this time, we have expanded our services to personal & corporate vehicle leasing, vehicle purchasing and financing.
Emerging strong from the Covid-19 period, Lumens is building for an exciting new era that brings in a wide range of merchants and individual consumers to our ecosystem. By owning a critical mass of vehicles and driver relationships, we are able to innovate on vehicle setup, driver upskilling & deployment, as well as technology and data capabilities to build mobility platform services that impact our everyday lives.
As a Product Manager, you will work our Tech team to define and execute the product direction of our mobility services platform and apps.
• Lead user research and analytics effort necessary to continuously develop a lovable app product that addresses user needs.
• Work closely with stakeholders from business, operations and tech teams to develop the product vision and roadmap with clear ROI.
• Ensure that the envisioned ROI is realised in the product development and rollout process. This includes, but not limited to, requirements analysis, design, testing/verification, operation/maintenance, OKR / KPI management and product support.
• Capture improvement points based on our KPIs and create/execute an improvement plan.
• Experience in writing spec documents such as Screen Transition, UI, Input Validation, Error Handling, Data Definition, Data Flow.
• Experience in analyzing KPIs using analytics tools, and taking corrective actions to ensure the product meets targets and forecasts.
• Capable of understanding product strategy and roadmaps to execute the project with the team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Able to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and guide team members to establish positive working relationships and achieve goals together
• Strong skills and experience to develop quality assurance plan and procedures.
• Experience with tracking tools such as JIRA.
• Competitive remuneration package (Monthly salary + Performance based bonus)
• Medical and dental coverage
• Reputably branded staff cafe
• In-house gym and fitness corner
• Exclusive staff petrol discount