Based in Singapore, Lumens Group is a family of brands offering an ecosystem of services around cars. Our story began as a private hire car leasing company to address the needs of the new sharing economy led by Uber and Grab. Our core business has been leasing to ride hailing drivers and we grew our car fleet to one of the largest in Singapore in under 8 years. During this time, we have expanded our services to personal & corporate vehicle leasing, vehicle purchasing and financing.
Emerging strong from the Covid-19 period, Lumens is building for an exciting new era that brings in a wide range of merchants and individual consumers to our ecosystem. By owning a critical mass of vehicles and driver relationships, we are able to innovate on vehicle setup, driver upskilling & deployment, as well as technology and data capabilities to build mobility platform services that impact our everyday lives.
User Centric Design is the core of the mobility ecosystem that Lumens is building. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be part of our technology team to deliver world-class app products that will impact consumers, drivers and other stakeholders’ of our ecosystem.
● Conduct customer research to discover insights on user pain points and consumer behavior
● Collaborate with engineering team to design and build digital products that align with business goals
● Develop clear app/website mockups and prototypes
● Identify and resolve UX issues based on analytics and user feedback
● Ensure a high level of design professionalism with attention to detail
● Communicate product design concepts to stakeholders
● Ensure timely delivery of projects deliverables
● At least 2-3 years of experience in designing web/mobile applications or graphic design
● Sound understanding of the product design principles
● Experienced in using product design software (e.g. Adobe XD/ Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop)
● Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with ability to interact with stakeholders and users at different levels
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Competitive remuneration package (Monthly salary + Performance based bonus)
• Medical and dental coverage
• Reputably branded staff cafe
• In-house gym and fitness corner
• Exclusive staff petrol discount