The Management Associate will work directly with the Manager while assisting
in sourcing for products from suppliers at lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need in order to full fill the order requests given from the sales personnel in a timely manner.
- Maintains detailed information of all products ordered and brought in.
- Reviews sales orders, requisitions, confers with suppliers to obtain information such as price, availability, delivery schedule and quotation.
- Prepare purchase orders or bid requests once the sales personnel have agreed on the quotation.
- Review all invoices received from suppliers to submit to Manager for approval.
- Expedites delivery of goods to meet the deadline given from the sales personnel who request for stock purchase.
- Maintains procurement records such as products purchased, costs, delivery, product quality and inventories.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods with inspection or quality control personnel, suppliers and others to determine sources of discrepancy.
- Follows through with supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Assist Manager with additional projects in which require data entry/analysis.
- Ensure the margin is at highest rate while trading with the sales personnel in a group level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, International Business Management, Trading or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the related field.
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Fresh Graduates with aggressive personality are encouraged to apply.
- Training will be provided.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Quantitative Finance or any relevant field.