Position Summary / Project Description
This role sits under the Competency Development team within Business Change & Adoption Department. Key responsibilities include building a Change Management Methodology for IHiS, assessing and building functional competency for Business Change and Adoption, supporting IHiS organisational change and other transformation initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
This role sits under the Competency Development team within Business Change & Adoption Department. Key responsibilities include:
1) Design and build a Change Management Methodology that can be applied, with some adaption, across national programmes implemented by IHiS.
To do this, it requires the individual to be exposed to the various national programmes, and to understand the business operations and structure of our key stakeholders in public and private sectors.
As an output, the methodology should describe the process of planning, managing and sustaining change, list the key input, output and outcome of each process, and provide job enablers that not only support the work of a Change Manager, but also to provide some baseline in standards and quality of experience for our stakeholders.
2) Build functional competency framework for Change Managers with the intent of assessing and maintaining the department's portfolio of change managers
3) Support IHiS organisation change management and other transformation initiatives when required
Requirements / Qualifications
1) At lease 6-8 years' experience in change management for large scale IT implementation.
2) Familiarity with change management approaches and tools
3) Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to work with difference groups of stakeholders.
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident in presenting to Senior Management
5) Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
6) Quick learner who is able to cope in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
7) Experience in healthcare industry would be an added advantage
Years of Experience
At least 6 - 8 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Back to job search
- (Karooo Management) Operations Manager
Job location: Singapore Job salary: 4000 to 5600
Are you a dynamic leader with a strategic minds...
- (Poke Theory) Audit & Operations Executive Trainee
Job location: Singapore
We're looking for an Audit & Operations Tra...
- (A-IT Software - 2684) Business Analyst
Job location: Singapore Job salary: 5000 to 6000
Job description About the Department The Te...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs