Manager, Data Engineer, UOBAM
- Identify data automation opportunities, and either work with IT to implement technology solutions or develop scripts to enable the delivery of data for POC purpose and quick prototyping needs.
- Drive data automation for Data Management, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics.
- Lead data infrastructure projects such as data lake, data warehousing and data hub applications.
- Identify new sources of data that drives competitive advantage for the firm.
- Partner with data governance to identify data quality issues and propose improvement opportunities.
- Partner with external data providers and downstream applications to improve flow of data.
- Educate data stewards and power users within each business units on data automaton technical skills.
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance (or equivalent) with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Asset Management and 10 years in business analysis and business intelligence areas.
- Highly experience in data automation scripts PHP, PERL, R, Python and SQL.
- Highly experience in batch and real time data processing with good working knowledge in EAI and ETL.
- Highly experience in data warehousing and business intelligence concepts.
- Clear communicator in emails to stakeholders and able to communicate with confidence with business analysts and developers and stakeholders
- Creative thinking in problem-solving, and appreciates details with ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Sense of ownership with can-do attitude
- Independent worker with excellent time management and good organisational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-centric environment