Meiban is unique. Founded in Singapore, Meiban has a style and culture of her own. You will discover that we are a team of dynamic individuals driven to be excellent in every task assigned to us. We constantly diversify our skills and invest in new technology and are creative in our resources in order to remain competitive and innovative. Most importantly, Meiban strives to deliver solutions to our clients in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
Our medical department has years of experience in medical molding. Our class 10K clean room and our certificates in ISO13485 and ISO9001 render us highly competent in high quality mold and medical devices.
In Meiban, we believe in People Innovation. We believe that behind every successful company, is a motivated and driven team. Bonded by team spirit and loyalty to the company’s objectives, Meiban’s team seeks to achieve success for the company as well as for Meiban’s customers and partners.
- Lead and facilitate a team of Project Managers / Engineers as they introduce new projects into the company
- Drive automation projects to improve productivity and reduce manual work
- Introducing the industries’ best practices to drive not only productivity, but skills and capabilities.
- Work with Management, Sales / Program, Production etc to evaluate project specification
- Analyze technology, resource needs, in house capabilities etc to plan and assess the feasibility, risk and challenges of projects.
- Through Risk and challenges assessment, develop solutions to overcome such risk and challenges upfront to achieve a sustainable performance.
- Lead and facilitate a team of Project Managers / Engineers to establish detailed plans to meet project timeline and accomplish project goals.
- Coordinate and direct the integration of technical activities effectively to ensure smooth running of projects
- Drive and oversee automation projects to improve productivity
- Manage resource planning within the Project Team to ensure there is adequate technical resource deployment and good technical capabilities to effectively carry out Project activities.
- Manage overall Project expenses to ensure costs are within set budget
- Develop and implement systems, standards and procedures for the Project / Engineering Dept. so that there is work consistency and clear accountabilities.
- Plan and implement Programs to build and develop Engineering strength,
- Actively participate in training not only within engineering department but support training production staff in relevant topics that can enhance their capabilities and knowledge.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in similar molding industry
- Strong knowledge / skills in tooling
- Preferable to have experience working with Medical customers with an understanding of Medical requirements
- Experience in Automation design and concept will be added advantage