Role and Responsibilities
· Support daily portfolio and project office (PPO) governance
· Create and validate Project in SAP to support project execution, monitoring and billing.
· Provide user support and guidance on Project Charter, resource assignment and timesheet related queries.
· Conduct Roadshows and training on PPO templates and processes
· Generate Project performance KPIs and management analysis reports
· Enable yearly project & maintenance services upload
· Custodian of annual workplan and project charter
Requirements / Qualifications
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and SharePoint
· SAP & Tableau User Knowledge will be an added advantage
· Effective information-gathering, through meeting facilitation, one-on-one interactions and/or observations
· Experience with documentation work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides and process documents
· Hands on and creative problem-solving skills.
· Active listening skills, professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Degree holder with 3 to 6 years of relevant working experience
· Diploma holder with 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience
Back to job search
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs