Context of the role:
Unique Opportunity to join a global fintech start-up and be part of the core-team that builds a platform for one of the fastest growing fintech sectors. At Flow we believe that every payment should be a joyful, engaging and empowering moment.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Designer – Interactive & Visuals is responsible for partnering with design, technology and together with its clients build out consumer engagement strategies, tactical solutions and being the voice of the customer through visuals as we build out our global platform capabilities.
The Product Designer- Interactive & Visuals will be working on gamification and engagement, and creating ways to bring the engagement to life, working very closely with the rest of the Design team.
Be the founding designer for our Asia-Pacific region, Conceptualize, visualize and design intuitively, working in a collaborative and agile team
Generate information architecture, wireframe, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interaction prototypes for web and mobile platforms
Conduct cross-functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, and turn initial ideas into working designs
Own the visual/ engagement piece of the business and ensure the experiences make their way towards users on all touchpoints
Produce creativity outputs and solutions which take into account user needs and business goals
A solid understanding of designing intuitively based on functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
Support experimentation and online user journey, through creating testable design iterations and surfacing behavioral insights
You should have:
● Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Communication Design, or related discipline
● Ideally to have 6 years of experience minimally interface and experience design
● Proficient in designing for both mobile and web platforms
● Strong and creative visual design skills- agencies/ brands background
● Have an understanding of technical processes of developers including front-end development would be ideal
● Experienced with interaction design and animation
● An open-minded individual who is constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns and design work in the real world
Why Join Us:
Opportunity to fill in the blanks and build something from scratch
Part of the core team that helps to lay the foundations
Being Part of an international FinTech with teams in Singapore, Vietnam and US