Context of the role:
Unique Opportunity to join a global fintech start-up and be part of the core-team that builds a platform for one of the fastest growing fintech sectors. At Flow we believe that every payment should be a joyful, engaging and empowering moment.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Growth Leader & Data Products is responsible for partnering with design, technology and together with its clients build out consumer engagement strategies, tactical solutions and being the voice of the customer as we build out our global platform capabilities.
You’re responsible for building out the core of the evolving “Engagement Intelligence” engine; articulating dynamic data models, recommendation sets, multi-variant testing and scalable program frameworks that accelerates usage drive client outcomes
● The role requires you to have strong strategic, creative and organisational skills, and a passion for deriving insight from data.
● Build models, frameworks and platform data capabilities to identify user problem & validating it with data.
● Work with multiple hypothesis, validation and working with the design, technology and client team to build creative and industry leading solutions.
● Participate in the design and functional modules of SaaS rules-related platforms, and perform business abstraction and related evolution iterations according to requirements.
● Partner with clients on a consultative approach to gather feedback which will be used to shape the product roadmap
● Regularly conduct functional data analysis, data feedback collection and analysis to carry out product implementation iterations and promote design
You should have:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, computer science or any relevant background
● Ideally with minimally 6 years of working experience within MarketingTech
● Experienced working in an Agile environment
● Prior B2C SaaS environment is preferred
● Have a great logical thinking and in-depth analysis skills.
● Pro-active and a can-do attitude with the passion for customer experience and success
Why Join Us:
Opportunity to fill in the blanks and build something from scratch
Part of the core team that helps to lay the foundation
Being Part of an international FinTech working with teams in Singapore, Vietnam, and US