"Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options. By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
Quincus is looking for a Content Writer to join the Marketing Team and help tell the story of Quincus. You’ll help uncover our best stories, tease out what sets us apart, and highlight the ways we are changing the logistics world. Along the way, you’ll help us activate new audiences, generate traffic, and deliver leads and opportunities. To be successful and enjoy this position you are a quick learner, a good listener, and can do your own research. You must be well versed in emphasizing unique selling points of business services have experience writing technical copies for a B2B audience while using a powerful, persuasive and descriptive writing techniques, collaborate both internally and externally to write compelling content that helps everyone win, while still sweating the details.
Your day to day
1. Create incredible content. Writing, editing, and project managing content that supports larger marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to): blog posts, social posts, data reports, sales enablement collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, case studies and video scripts.
2. Build a deep knowledge of your assigned Quincus product, and collaborate with the Product Marketing Team to develop narratives and go-to-market messaging.
3. Optimization: Conducting keyword research & using SEO best practices to increase organic traffic. Responsible for proofreading the content for errors, inconsistencies and grammatical issues.
4. Conduct interviews with subject-matter experts to source content and POVs.
5. Measure and improve content programs.
Who You Are
1. 3+ years of editorial experience in journalism, content marketing, or advertising.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of B2B SaaS and Logistics industry.
3. Excellent writing and editing skills, with an innate knowledge of how to find great story ideas and bring them to fruition.
4. Understanding of SEO and experience optimizing content for organic search.
5. Agile and organized project management skills, capable of prioritizing incoming requests and juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
6. A positive attitude and team player mindset, willingness to collaborate between various teams (a healthy sense of humour helps, too).
7. Bilingual is a plus.
What’s in it for you
People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
World-Class technology: A highly valued solution, used by some of the most critical businesses in the logistics industry.
Growth: Opportunities to develop yourself and your career are limited only by how far you are ready to push yourself.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB