The successful candidate will be part of the marketing team in supporting the business’ marketing and communications needs and working closely with the growth team to drive the company's sales and brand awareness forward. This role will perform the following duties, but are not limited to:
- Support the internal day-to-day communications of the business which include providing timely updates, announcement, maintaining of internal communication platforms etc.
- Support all related marketing communications that drives business objectives and growth.
- Propose, manage, and lead end-to-end marketing campaigns. This includes understanding of the product/market and coming out with strategies and insights to increase the success rate.
- Formulate, develop, implement and manage marketing materials/collaterals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on all cross-functional projects such as events, health screening packages, and other marketing tools, resulting in successful forging of partnership and collaborations.
- To liaise with external vendors to ensure successful running of events/campaigns/projects
- Provide and prepares marketing reports/analysis when required.
- Has 3-4 years of relevant experience (experience in healthcare industry is a bonus)
- Well-versed in non-digital ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Able to integrate or adapt non-digital activities into digital channels
- Events management skills – both online and offline