Are you excited by the opportunity to revolutionize the way the global financial industry uses and interacts with data? Do you want to reach millions of people and help them achieve their financial goals? Do you enjoy innovative and fast-paced environments?
InvestCloud is looking for a talented, full-time Senior UI /UXDesigner to work closely with project managers, business analysts, developers, internal stakeholders and InvestCloud clients to create beautiful, intuitive, innovative, and engaging UI/UX designs.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will already have a passion for creating, developing, and enhancing design solutions. In this role you will work collaboratively with both internal stakeholders and InvestCloud clients to provide cutting edge designs and solutions. In addition, you must be comfortable taking control and ownership on these projects, guiding project teams as necessary.
The work will be primarily designing digital user interfaces and intuitive user experiences. InvestCloud employees should show enthusiasm to thrive in an innovative fast-paced environment where collaboration and communication is vital.
- It’s going to be 80% UI and 20% UX
- Translate high-level product ideas and business requirements into beautiful, intuitive user interfacesand experiences.
- Brainstorm multiple potential solutions by creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to peers, leadership and stakeholders
- Receive and discuss feedback with product managers, finding solutions that address both the business' and the users' needs
- Work autonomously or with minimal supervision and review and exercise independent judgement during design phases
- Defend design decisions taken during the design process
- Help maintain company visual standards and define best practise in design methodologies
- Guide junior team members
- Work with product and project teams in leading the design process across various media and platforms
- Produce high-fidelity UI/UX solutions from concept to execution
- Must have experience collaborating directly with clients and management (virtually and in-person)
- Ensure client satisfaction through high quality design work
- Identify and vocalize opportunities to improve end product where applicable
- Produce UI components, icons, and graphics in a timely manner
- Collaborate on projects with the design team and be able to provide/receive useful feedback on a regular basis
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure providing self-management and prioritization
- Must have strong communication skills
- Degree in Design, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields from a recognised University
- At least 4+ Years as a UI/UX designer, creating interfaces across devices ideally within banking or Fintech companies.
- Excellent skills in Sketch, Abstract, InVision and Adobe CC Suite
- Exceptional design portfolio (mandatory)
- A passion for problem-solving, design and UI/UX
- An eye for design and a passion for the creative process
- Knowledge of private banking/wealth management is preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Independent person, creative problem solver and comfortable working as part of a virtual team
- Self-starter with excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Must be flexible with ability to grow and adapt
- Must be flexible to work across international time-zones
InvestCloud is a global company specializing in digital platforms that enable the development of financial solutions, pre-integrated into the Cloud. The company offers on-demand client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of modular apps, resulting in powerful products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, InvestCloud has over 20 global offices including New York, London, Geneva, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney, supporting trillions in assets across hundreds of diverse clients – from the largest banks in the world to wealth managers, asset managers and asset services companies.
For more information visit www.investcloud.com