Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? To manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social media and in-app promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks and in-app campaigns to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media and in-app ROI
- Managing of the company’s digital assets and accounts
- Uploading of data into company’s system
- Copywriting for the company’s websites and mobile applications
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
- Experience and learn how a fast-pace customer facing app works
- Learn how to manage different social media accounts
- Learn to manage digital advertising on the various social media accounts
- Achieve an understanding of how ROI in marketing are calculated
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations
- Able to perform Day-to-day management of social media accounts, especially, Facebook and Instagram.
- Able to perform Day-to-day management of websites and contents
- Brainstorm creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendar
- Compile social media reports to monitor impact of social media activity
- Monitor and identify relevant trends on social media, new tools and mobile applications
- Track social media influencers
- Provide support to marketing team at online and live events
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious, independent and self-motivated
- Social media-savvy Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Awareness of digital landscape, particularly in Singapore, is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, Words and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of photo editing software
- Experience of Facebook Insights, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics is desirable