PSA Corporation - Systems Analyst
In ICT division, innovation is in our name and collaboration is in our DNA. Alongside eachother, we are the coffee beans that bring flavour and keep the world’s largest transhipment port’s operations awake all year long. To Innovate, to Create, to Transform – that’s our manifesto.
In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are constantly challenged to design and deliver systems that are robust and reliable that meet the myriad needs of our growing business today, as well as our future fully-automated mega port at Tuas.
You will contribute to create and manage products and solutions that support our business users, customers and solve complex challenges. You will work with users, vendors and project managers to understand processes, pain points and create technical specifications. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software applications using various technologies like Java, C, C++.
• Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
• Able to work independently; set and meet challenging personal targets; good communication skills
• Proficient in programming (C, C++, JAVA) and relational databases and related scripting (Oracle, SQL)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly conscientious, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Be prepared to work in a team providing 24x7 system support
The following will be highly valued:
• Hands on experience in frameworks like Angular, Spring Boot; Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology.
• Proficiency in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
• Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.