You’ll take ownership of a number of delivery engagements at TSP and be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from helping the client define the vision of the product, to ensuring pixel perfect design before launch. You’ll work with our team of engineers and designers, along with the client, to iterate and drive the product from initial scope to production.
We work with a number of Government Agencies and work on large projects that comprise critical digital infrastructure for Singapore.
Our ideal candidate should have a strong business acumen and moderate to advanced knowledge in information technology (IT) related domains.
- Perform needs assessment by running requirements gathering workshops with business owners, users and client IT departments.
- Analyse and model business processes and create detailed and clear documentation (pitch decks, functional specifications etc) that are easy to understand
- Author and review documents, closely track timelines and manage different stakeholders to ensure project gets delivered on time.
- Design workflows and experiences that can solve complex user problems (not graphic design - but user experience design in the form of wireframes, user-flow diagrams and so on)
- Develop and run roadmaps and sprints to manage traffic for multiple projects at once
- Conduct daily/weekly meetings with development, design and QA teams to monitor progress, clarify scope, remove blockers and set direction
- Clearly communicate project status to clients and management
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the management team
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master with a track record of having delivered software projects successfully.
- Preferably in greenfield implementations of software systems.
- A keen interest in software (web and mobile apps) is a must. You needn’t know how to write code, but you should know be interested to learn how technology works and how a web/mobile application is put together.
- You must be able to set and define systems and processes to deliver end-product with meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have excellent communication and should be able to work well with multiple groups and levels in TSP and our clients’ organisations. You must be able to write clearly and concisely.
- You must understand nuances in implementation approaches and be able to make sensible trade offs along the way to ensure high product quality and on-time delivery
- You should have good design sensibilities
- Experience working with Singapore Government would be a plus.