About the RoleOmnilytics is looking for someone who is passionate about turning products into joyful and valuable experiences for users.
We want someone to conduct research and usability tests to explore the behaviour of users and potential users, and their motivations behind their usage. From research conducted, you should be able to design and wireframe creative solutions to overcome user roadblocks and share them with relevant stakeholders.
You will be a part of our Engineering team and your responsibilities include:
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Present findings of user research to stakeholders
- Develop wireframes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas and design prototypes to stakeholders to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Has 3 - 5 years of UX designing experience, with experience in handling data and knowledge in building dashboards.
- Has a user-centric mindset and understands design thinking
- Understands interaction design principles and user psychology
- Proficient in industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator etc
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data.