Job Title: V-OS Engineer
Reports To: V-OS Lead
Summary of Role
V-Key is one of the world’s leading deep-tech companies in mobile cyber-security. Our patented technology V-OS has been deployed by top banks, mobile payment providers, and governments to secure software solutions and protect more than 100 million users globally.
We are rapidly expanding into new markets and new customer segments. Apart from securing digital transactions for everyone, we are also enabling new generation technology by providing the cyber-security infrastructure for banking, government and smart homes, among many others.
At V-Key, we are building towards a future where technology users can enjoy unprecedented security and convenience.
We are looking for a V-OS Engineer as part of the Engineering Department. Your primary focus will be to develop embedded software solutions and mobile security applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand existing design and code base of V-Key’s suite of embedded software solutions and mobile security products
• Be a team contributor on embedded software development
• Develop innovative embedded software solutions
• Develop and design innovative cutting edge mobile security applications with embedded software
• Perform thorough unit testing of the development to ensure high quality embedded software solutions, meeting products’ requirements and technical specifications
• Document unit test results
• Ensure timely completion of development and unit testing assignments
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
• Strong technical background in and passionate about embedded software development
• Hands-on experience in embedded software development
• Fluent in C and C++ programming
• Good understand in C/C++ compiler and linker toolchain is preferred
• Experience in hardware security module (HSM), mobile development, and Internet of Things (IoT) is a plus
• Experience in Git source code versioning and management tool preferred
• Strong problem solving skills, able to determine the programming effects on applications
• Detail oriented and meticulous in development and unit testing assignments
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual
• Good verbal and written communications in English and interpersonal skills