- Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develop secure, scalable and good quality application programs and API within allocated man days.
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect codes and be responsible for ensuring the codes meet the expected SLA.
- Participate in continuous integration activities and automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 3-6 years of project experience in application development / maintenance / support.
- Good project management skills and have experience managing development team.
- Good problem solving & communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications.
- Faster learner.
- Good knowledge in C++, C#, ASP.NET, Web services, SQL and IIS. (.net)
- Experience in MS Sharepoint will be a strong advantage (particularly in the areas of webpart development and maintenance, migration services, complex server farm design/deployment/maintenance etc.)