•Responsible for tracking regulatory requirements and request for info; mandatory reporting.
• Engage and work with technology stakeholders in response to regulatory request for info and inspection
• Proactive in building & manage relationships with stakeholders across departments and countries on risk management, governance and compliance
• Provide support to ensure the effective delivery of governance forums on tech risks including tracking and reporting
• Assess regulatory (eg. MAS, HKMA, CBRC, OJK, RBI, etc) changes impacting technology and drive related risk mitigation program with technology stakeholders
• Manage and support technology risk initiatives and target reviews across Bank’s group
• Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related disciplines
• Minimum 7 years of IT experience, with technical competencies and exposure to IT application
or infrastructure development, support and management, experience in technology/IT risk management or technology audits is a plus
• Hands-on experience in identifying, assessing, treating, monitoring, reporting and advising on technology risk management
• Good organizational and problem-solving skills, able to work independently; as well as team player;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate with IT management and as well as line staff
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.