Project: Project One
Key Skills: Minimum 15 years of relevant banking and project management experience, preferably in large transformation projects in HR Domain.
Strong skills in Project Management covering planning, execution, monitoring and control including budget and resource management with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be part of the Group Technology & Operations (GTO) functions which comprises of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services.
The team is responsible to work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralizing and standardizing technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
1. Program Management:
a. Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the project.
b. Responsible to track the quality, scope, timeline, effort (co-related to estimation, CR’s, complexity), resources (includes GTO, business, contractor, Professional Services resources as well as operations)
c. Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
2. Stakeholder Relationship Management
a. Act as the T&O point of contact for senior stakeholders and influencers of the designated business with regard to project program.
b. Support effective business change by building relationships with Business leaders, Support Functions, Technology and Operational business partners.
3. Change Implementation Planning & Management
a. Manage project pipeline for designated business
b. Prepare Investment approval/notation decks including business case, in collaboration with Business and Technology teams
c. Anticipate the business challenges, objectives of the T&O initiatives to be undertaken, high level budgets and success criteria.
d. Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation.
e. Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
f. Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
h. Develop and maintain the required governance for the projects or program supported e.g. coordinate PSC meetings including planning, preparation and tracking of actions pre and post meetings
i. Implement governance standards across the program, including tracking, monitoring and updating status of the program deliverables
j. Report project risks and issues proactively with transparency and help PSC to make informed decision. Identify emerging issues and resolve conflicts within the program
4. Sustainable Improvements
a. Improve quality of delivery and timelines aligned to business priorities which provide the highest ROI.
b. Reduce transaction cost by constantly looking to automate operational processes while designing, delivering change.
c. Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure projects are delivered on time (within contingency) and commercialized.
Technical Skills & Experience
· Significant experience in managing large Transformation Program / Projects in a banking environment, preferably in HR Domain.
· Experience of working with top consulting firms will be an added advantage
· Complete understanding of project life cycle and Technology development models
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
· Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
· Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
· Resourceful team player
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
· Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
· Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
· Minimum 15 years of relevant banking and project management experience
· Familiar with implementation of Cloud HCM solutions will be advantageous Education
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.