1. Obtain a clear understanding the scope and objectives of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment across Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan, China.
2. Analyze and gain deep knowledge of business processes and objectives, and ideate and recommend controls and design new workflows to improve current productivity and efficiency and flow, to reduce manual errors and improve turnaround time.
3. Assist with collation of data mapping, documentation of business flow diagrams, writing functional specifications and requirements gathering.
4. Collate and rationalize all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with stakeholders, including users, technology, UIUX designers, etc..
5. Actively partner with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
6. Prepare proper detailed documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach.
7. Provide regular, structured reporting and status updates to all impacted stakeholders and senior management, highlighting any key risks or issues.
8. Prior experience as a Business Analyst in Front Office/IT for SME banking for corporate lending and cash products and/or campaign management is strongly preferred.
1. Preferable to have minimum of 7-12 years work experience in Business Analyst roles in Banking
2. Market and business knowledge in SME Banking, familiarization with SME customer needs and internal business processes for accounts and lending is preferred.
3. Good understanding of the cash accounts and lending business and processes, from loan origination and application to disbursement
4. Highly meticulous, detailed and logical in thought processes and clear and articulate communication skills, strong process improvement and strategic thinking skills
5. Good understanding of the Digital & SME competitor landscape
6. Project Management and Digital Implementation Experience
7. Awareness of Project management tools and methodologies like AGILE, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
8. Able to work independently and as part of a team squad, and be extremely organized with strong time management skills
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.