1. Work with product owners to document user stories for system enhancement changes.
2. Review, groom user stories.
3. Document acceptance criteria for user stories for product owners sign-off.
4. Participate in workshops / discussions and review BSD.
5. Create UAT test plan and data, and to perform end-to-end user acceptance testing.
6. Manage UAT progress, and issues within project timelines and to update business team and key stakeholders.
7. Plan and co-ordinate UAT with product owners.
8. Liaise with technology teams on system solutions, UAT delivery timeline, UAT environment readiness and test data creation.
9. Review UAT results and consolidate UAT sign-offs from product owners.
10. Co-ordinate mock runs, dress rehearsals, pre-go live activities with product owners and tech team.
11. Implementation support for live verification activities.
12. Knowledge in credit/debit cards and unsecured loan product features, and its related systems and operations will be an advantage.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.