The candidate will be expected to:
- leverage strong data analytics knowledge and experience to uncover business patterns for the Front Office.
- clearly articulate the business objectives and the corresponding technical work required to accomplish these objectives:
- build up the required Tableau reports.
- document and communicate the results of any completed work.
- develop Tableau Dashboardsto analyse multiple production systems.
- manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- assist in making strategic decisions on implementing new software or systems.
- troubleshoot the reporting database environment and the reports.
- provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- understand financial market data
Ideally the candidate should have the following experience:
- minimum 2 years' experience in a related IT discipline.
- experience with RPA automation tools.
- experience with AWS or other Cloud Services.
- experience with the Refinitiv Real-time Distribution System L1 or L2 support.
- experience with DevOps Tools, Jenkins, JIRA, Evolve, Bitbucket, Nexus.
- experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, etc.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.