• As solution provider by developing scripts to automate current manual processes issues faced by business users
• Be instrumental in the business and process analysis, leading to design and developing solutions
• This role involves working closely with the business subject matter experts to understand problem, document and formulate the logic and codes used for scripts.
• Back test on accuracy of the logic with clear test scenarios and using historical, including the necessary data extraction and transformation.
• Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
• Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining data driven MIS, reporting and machine learning solutions.
• Strong business analysis skills is a must with minimal 1 year practical experience
• Working level coding skills using Python and/or SQL is essential
• Practical and demonstrable skills using Visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik
• Experience working in unix and linux environrment would be desirable
• basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA preferred
• A university degree or higher in Computing, data mining, or related quantitative discipline.
• 2 years relevant working experience
• Able to work independently in a collaborative environment.
• Excellent communications skill, able to engage stakeholders across levels. Proven ability in developing reusable codes, business analysis and problem solving
• Experience in bank operations in Treasury preferred but not compulsory.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.