1. Develop, execute and closure of project plan. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
2. Drive project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document
3. Manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions from Front, Middle and Back Office
4. Work across business and technology lines and functions to define, analyse and lead improvements to business processes and procedures in line with best practice, regulatory and legal compliance.
5. Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts
6. Engage team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ Go-Live rollout etc
7. Produce and maintain key project documentation throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. plans, status reports, issue and risk logs)
8. Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the team’s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis
9. Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces bank’s project standards
10. Perform post-implementation review
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.