• The role will be responsible to perform daily operational checks to ensure data availability for Risk downstream engines, reporting, modelling and analytics requirement.
o Completeness and reconciliation checks of data in data mart
o Completeness of critical data elements through variance checks
o Follow-up with respective technology partner for any breaks and variances that are not within thresholds
o Tracking and ensuring SLA or timeliness requirements are met as per agreed
o Proactive in communicating and keeping the stakeholders inform of any potential delay in BAU run.
o Continuously improvement of BAU process by building various checks and control mechanisms e.g. building of exception and reconciliation reports to ensure the data integrity and completeness
• The role is also expected to perform ad hoc data analysis and profiling to support users and data related requests.
• The role must be comfortable with large amount of data for completeness and reconciliation checks, investigation of issues and analysis and profiling.
• Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
• Priority given to candidates who worked on Banking and Financial Institution roles before.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.