Advance Linux System Admin requirement
• Possess good technical knowledge of RHEL/Oracle Linux, and Unix hardware, operating system and system services (Volume Manager, NTP, NFS, DNS, clustering, SSH, TSM, ITM etc).
• Plan and lead OS upgrade / migration (RHEL 7 to RHEL 8) activities independently.
• Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Linux / UNIX.
• Experience in implementing and managing VCS clustering.
• Experience in middleware (Connect Direct and SSH) and ability in supporting application setup in the Linux / UNIX environment will be an added advantage.
• Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python and Perl will be desirable; to automate and avoid repetitive tasks.
• Certification in LINUX will be an added advantage.
• Candidate should possess Satellite and CI/CD Knowledge.
• Experience in Linux Physical servers build and installation setup.
• Knowledge in PaceMaker/GFS2 will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.