A-IT Software Services Pte Ltd
The Security Engineer- Service Management will support the day-to-day service and process management of the bank’s Cyber defense suite of products.
· Support the Head of Cyber Defense Engineering in managing the delivery of services and management of the overall Cyber defense security project portfolio which includes the design and transition as per the defense strategy.
· The primary responsibility is to plan, manage and monitor the implementation of operational activities and processes to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
· Handling procurement related activities including RFI, RFP, RFQ, and SOW etc
· Assist in defining, developing, and communicating the Service Delivery operations process and procedures.
· Managing vendors, processes and risks associated with the Cyber defense suite of products deployed in the Bank.
· Track and process contracts, renewal by working with internal team and vendors.
· Track and update all changes, service requests and incidents
· Track all audit items and work closely with team for closure.
· Track all project items and work closely with other teams for scheduling meetings, tracking projects timeline and provide management updates
· Prepare necessary process documents and management deck.
· Manage different stakeholder’s relationship for any initiatives
· Ensure better support for all our key stakeholders and internal customers.
· Coordinate with other team members during any service outages and provide regular updates.
· ITC/Diploma/Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution
· Advanced Diploma: Management
Experience and Skills
· Overall 7+ years of experience.
· Provide accurate and timeous reporting in respect of key performance metrics and recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
· Identify the gaps in process and support functions, work closely with respective team to remediate.
· Ability to partner successfully with teams and management
· Able to pull the reports from different tools and prepare metrics.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Process and procedure adherence
· Good presentation skills
· Well-organized and good at juggling multiple tasks
· Strong attention to detail
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Willingness to perform on-call duties.