Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in Southeast Asia.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (100+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with accounting firms to implement change management, onboarding of Spenmo accounts, implementation of payables automation to drive the growth strategy.
- Land new partners and activate/grow existing partners.
- Conduct product demos, training and workshops for accountants and professional service providers, helping business to transform and go digital.
- Contribute and share cloud accounting knowledge, government initiatives, industry trends at events & conferences, informing the accounting industries of the latest development.
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to execute go-to-market activities.
- Pre sales product sessions to handle objections and showcase the benefits of moving to Spenmo.
- Post sales implementation project management.
- Subject matter expert on Spenmo products for internal and external stakeholders Content creation and delivery of face to face presentations and webinars to internal & external audiences
- Provide customer and expert input and feedback to our Product team
- Min. 7 years of experience in Business Development, Partnership Management, or Channel Partnerships.
- Background and experience in accounting.
- Excellent communication, structured thinking, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the company.
- Experience with Partner Marketing and Activation with a proven track record of relationship building and management.
- Past experience in the finance department of an SME or a startup, preferably as the head
- You’re a Xero ninja. Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!