Work Location: Central
Contract Type: 47 weeks contract
Monthly salary: $6000- $8000
We are looking for individuals who are bold to try new ideas, have a startup mindset as we continuously refine our career management practices and processes by integrating best practices / trends, leveraging on emerging HR technology and data-driven insights.
We leverage Digital, Data, Science widely to deliver a holistic Triple E (Experience, Exposure, Education) development framework, and yet we don’t lose sight of our Employee Experiences:
1) Shape Digital and Employee Experiences
a. Co-create with employees to sharpen AI in iGrow to deliver N=1 hyper-personalised development experience and launch enhancements
2) Shape a Culture by Design
a. Plan and execute FutureForward Week, a key event to showcase HR initiatives that the bank is driving and HR platforms that the bank has in place to enhance employee experience, ways of working and career development.
b. Plan and roll out new bank-wide Mentoring programme in Singapore and key markets for employees to take their career development and growth journey a step further by learning from mentors
1. Degree in any relevant field
2. Strong project management skills: planning, organising and execution
3. Ability to multi-task, be resourceful and work under pressure
4. Creative, analytical and problem-solving skills and focused on the customer
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills: ability to build trust and rapport across levels