• Ensure that licensed representatives fulfill all regulated requirements prior to lodgement of licensed activities with the regulator, including the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Singapore Exchange Ltd.
• Lodge licensed representatives for the activities required for the appointed role, in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Cease or add activities of licensed representatives due to change in role or resignation.
• Submit updates from licensed representatives on changes in personal details to the Monetary Authority of Singapore in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Review processes performed by the team to ensure they are up to date with the latest regulatory requirements.
• Design and maintain the workflow representation of all Standard Operating Processes performed by the team.
• Work with the HRSS-Information Services team to ensure that processes are automated and moved to the digital platform wherever possible, which includes providing specifications and conducting User Acceptance Testing of systems prior to “live” implementation.
• Process the payment of fees due to the regulators, including the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Singapore Exchange Ltd.
• Liaise with licensed representatives and HR teams, including Business HR, HRSS-Employee Life Cycle, HRSS-Records Management, HRSS-Information Services, HR-Talent Acquisition Group and HR-Learning & Development, to ensure that updates on licensed representatives to the regulators are completed on a timely basis.