As part of the PMO office for Project Migration and Infrastructure, the Project Management Office
requires a Project Officer – Migration that is responsible for managing all the project deliverables to meet SDM requirements.
• Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks for project documentation.
• Work hand in hand with work stream leads and TDM to manage project documentation deliverables.
• Partner with relevant stakeholders in ensuring that the system development methodology is followed and the relevant artefacts are delivered on time with quality, in adherence to the development methodology/approach.
• Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organization across the enterprise with the right quality, consistency in content.
• Experience in leading and executing technology projects
• Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Demonstrated 8-10 years of experience in project management
• Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
• Ability to support on weekends (on a need basis based on the project plan activities)