Hmlet is the leading flexible living brand in Asia, disrupting the home rental market by offering urbanities a curated, cost effective and hassle-free accommodation solution. Backed up by Sequoia Capital and Burda Investments, we change the way people live by providing flexibility, greater convenience, better accessibility and service excellence.
As an Associate Director, Marketing, you will develop and execute marketing campaigns across various channels to drive demand. You will be responsible for audience segmentation, customer journey and design, content requirements, and return on investment evaluations. You will be creating scalable processes to build high-impact marketing programs.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the production, execution, and optimization of online marketing campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. SEM, SEO, email, etc)
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Planning, leading, and/or executing paid search campaigns across online and offline channels
- Developing and executing strategy for new business launch or new supply, including targets, channel, partner selection
- Setting, forecasting, reporting results on performance metrics including number of leads, conversion, revenue, ROI, and customer acquisition cost
- Devising partnership marketing strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute
- Managing marketing expenses and the selection and management of tools & external agencies
- Identifying, assessing, optimising emerging marketing channels to drive results
- Hiring, managing, and developing a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels
The skills, attitude and experience we require are:
- A minimum of 6 years experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and/or performance marketing
- Proven track record in delivering integrated and scalable marketing campaigns
- A blend of strategic and hands-on skills to develop a digital strategic and manage the execution of the work
- You always work back from the customer when trying to solve problems and leverage customer insights to design your demand gen campaigns.
- Creative and experimental. You love problem solving, navigating ambiguity, and running experiments to test and validate new ideas.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field