- Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Ensure that Front-end web sites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Adhere to AXA Group web standards, usability and best practices defined and maintained by the Local Digital Operations and Group Digital Agency.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Successful qualifier of this mission
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Back-end system and at least one MVC framework (ExpressJS, ReactJS, NextJS…).
- Able to design cross-browser and responsive pixel-perfect HTML. Be familiar with Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Basic understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing…).
- Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development.
- Be familiar with DevOps tools would be a plus (Jenkins, AWS, Docker).
- Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative methodologies.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, and the world’s leading insurance brand for the tenth consecutive year, with 171,000 employees serving 105 million clients in 61 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sg
WHAT WE OFFER
Discover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.