What the role is
You will be expected to formulate policies, develop and implement plans, coordinate with multiple agencies and conduct exercises to ensure CAAS achieves a high level of operational readiness for crisis management.
What you will be working on
You will be part of the Emergency Preparedness Section to develop and implement policies, plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for peacetime crises and National Emergency (NE) and to plan and conduct crisis management courses and exercises. You will operate the CAAS Joint Operations Centre to coordinate incident response in the aviation sector.
What we are looking for
• At least 5 years of experience in developing or implementing business continuity plans. Certification in business continuity planning is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience of working in operations centers is preferred. Understanding of operations centre technology, including incident notification systems, and experience in vendor management would be an added advantage.
• Aviation sector knowledge and experience preferred
• Past experience in the capacity of a Home Team or SAF officer will be an added advantage
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to co-ordinate well with external agencies
• Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and readiness to respond to situations at short notice
Note: Your appointment designation will commensurate with your relevant work experience. Successful candidates will be offered a 3-year contract in the first instance, and may be considered for placement on a permanent tenure or subsequent contract renewal.