[What the role is]
To ensure that CAAS continues to be a dynamic and high-performance organisation for the future, we are digitally transforming the way CAAS staff work through the use of new ICT tools and services.
[What you will be working on]
We are looking for strong and dynamic candidates to be part of the ICT Infrastructure team, within the newly established Transformation Office in CAAS. Together, you will modernise CAAS ICT infrastructure and manage day-to-day operations to ensure high availability, performance, resiliency and security for CAAS network and systems (both Cloud and on-premise). You will also be involved in cross-Divisional teams to support CAAS digital transformation strategies.
- Drive the end-to-end effective and timely implementation of multiple ICT infrastructure projects, including procurement and vendor management
- Responsible for day-to-day ICT infrastructure operations to achieve high availability, performance, resiliency and security for CAAS networks and systems (Cloud and On premises)
- Ensure continued compliance of ICT infrastructure with Government IM and CAAS ICT policies and requirements
- Advise on ICT infrastructure requirements during development of new CAAS application systems
- Review and optimise on-premise and cloud operations delivery and process
- Lead and ensure smooth change management plan during project implementation for positive user experience
- Responsible for annual infrastructure platform capacity review and demand management.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the Disaster Recovery exercise for system(s)
[What we are looking for]
- Trained in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Strong vendor, service level and project management and presentation skills
- Competency in change, incident and crisis management
- Possess good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, and aptitude for details
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal
and external stakeholders
- Dynamic and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure and keep calm in a crisis
- Experience in the following will be an added advantage:
- ICT Operations
- Cloud Operations
- ITIL framework
- ICT Security
- Singapore Government procurement process
Note: Your appointment designation will commensurate with your relevant work experience. Successful candidates will be offered a 3-year contract in the first instance, and may be considered for placement on a permanent tenure or subsequent contract renewal.