Join us as a Digital Marketer for Landside Concessions as we strengthen our digital presence and maximize our competitive advantage to drive sales! Our division is responsible for the planning and development of the shopping and dining offerings at the public areas of Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 to 4. We are also responsible for anchoring Changi Airport’s positioning as a destination for families through its wide range of retail and dining offerings. In addition, we had started our very own food delivery platform – Changi Eats as an additional sales channel for our tenants and to complement the overall customer experience at Changi.
You will be responsible for the job functions below:
Strategise and develop targeted marketing campaigns through the use of Business Intelligence tools, data analytics etc.
Understand customer segmentation and lifecycle to develop campaigns to acquire customers, improve customer lifetime value and prevent customer churn.
Analyse data and develop executable marketing experiments to maximize ad performance leading to sales conversion.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, edm, social media etc. for campaigns such as Changi Eats promotions, shopping promotions and School Holiday events.
Perform in-depth post campaign analysis on effectiveness of experiments and to set up cadence and framework to present insights and key findings to management and internal/external stakeholders on how to improve value capture and campaign performance.
Work with Analytics / Data Science team to interpret the output of the analytical/predictive models to develop digital marketing experimentation plan.
Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the business is at the forefront of industry developments.
Support and manage adhoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives.
- Good Degree from reputable universities, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration/Management/Analytics.
- At least 3 years of experience working in digital marketing, event management and hands-on experience in digital experimentation.
- Proficiency in Campaign Measurement, Predictive Modelling, Segmentation, Hypothesis Testing, Cross Sell and Up Sell Analytics, Forecasting, A/B Testing, etc.
- A good team player, results oriented, creative and resourceful with a strong eye for details and able to work independently and multi-task in a challenging environment.
- Good business acumen with the ability to establish good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/ partners.
- Good project management and negotiation skills, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be technically advanced in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Microstrategy, Tableau.
- Knowledge in business digital transformation, Oracle Responsys (Campaign Management), SQL and HTML would be an advantage.